Guess what's coming back? Dragon Ball!

Lutalica

Re: Guess what's coming back?

<r>Dang you beat me to the punch lmao I litterally just learned about this while looking up the TCG (Trading Card Game) and I rushed over here to make a topic. Seriously though I'm so happy I feel like a kid that just opened up a new game system on Christmas (or a related holiday for those of you that don't celebrate Xmas).<br/>

<br/>

There isn't much information on the series yet, but the best place to check for updates is right <URL url="https://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/news/dragon-ball-super-announced/"><s></s>Here<e></e></URL> (Derek Padula if you've never heard of him is pretty much the front runner for dbz information he has a lot of connections in the business side of Dragon Ball, and has 2 bestselling books on the analytical side of the Dragon Ball Universe. I would suggest checking out the rest of his website/blog [linked]).</r>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

I genuinely squeaked like a fangirl when I heard about this.

(I'm a guy, so that's kinda serious :D)

Anyway, can't wait for it :)

Do not contact staff members for private support, share the question in our forums due to being of use to others and use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed and won't be replied to.

• 1 month later...
Yes I did

Apparently we'll see some variation of the Battle of Gods movie soon

From what Ive read, Battle of the gods and Resurrection of F are both supposedly going to tie into the storyline. I wish there were going to be more than 100 new episodes, this is one of those shows that could literally go on to no end and I would watch.

I know that feeling, when i saw all those people whom I grew up with as a child I almost started to cry