Diving mount and flashlight.

Dhevin

1. 1.

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

188714 Hi everyone I'm making this topic to hear everyone's opinion about the following things:

Flashlight and Diving mount(s)

You might be asking yourself, what are they?

It's very simple, as we currently have a Tree Axe and a Pick Axe to replace HM Cut and TM Rock Smash it got me thinking, why shouldn't we get tools for the other HMs/TMs as well?

So here's my idea, how about a flashlight, which replaces the HM Flash so you don't have to carry an HM slave with you all the time. As for Dive, how about a diving mount like Lanturn, since he has a light source on his head which illuminates the dark depths of the ocean?

I would like to hear your opinions about my idea.

I like this idea, maybe it would work better as additions to the mounts in the Coin Shop rather than needing the Pokemon in the party.

A separate Flashlight/Torch item would also be useful.

+1 :Grin:

A torch seems pretty cool as well, or maybe a mining helmet which you'd wear if you use it in a cave.

188753 +1 for flashlight

I think that better for dive would be - well - diving suit or something like that

I like your idea of a diving suit but I think since this is a Pokemon MMO people would rather ride a Pokemon since it has more to do with Pokemon, this is just my personal opinion though.

73ntdy.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

188753 +1 for flashlight

I think that better for dive would be - well - diving suit or something like that

I like your idea of a diving suit but I think since this is a Pokemon MMO people would rather ride a Pokemon since it has more to do with Pokemon, this is just my personal opinion though.

Yeah, I would like to dive by Pokemon but using diving suit sounds good for me too.

By the way, if we are talking about mounts, i want to have Gogoat (by buying in shop or maybe some event ??) @.@

188753 +1 for flashlight

Yeah, I would like to dive by Pokemon but using diving suit sounds good for me too.

By the way, if we are talking about mounts, i want to have Gogoat (by shop or maybe event ??) @.@

188753diving suit or something like that

Diving suit sounds great! :) Like a buyable clothes?

Wouldn't we need both a top and a bottom piece then? :/

I think that a top piece will be enough, but maybe they can make tool like that, which will be changing our appearance while we will be underwater ??

Diving suit sounds great! :) Like a buyable clothes?

Wouldn't we need both a top and a bottom piece then? :/

I think that a top piece will be enough, but maybe they can make tool like that, which will be changing our appearance while we will be underwater ??

If they could do that, I'm behind this idea. :Smile:

73ntdy.jpg

There won't be Dive mount or something as it requires happiness of Pokemon, but something like Torch Light for Flash might be done, however there are no plans for it as of now.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

188727 Flashlight would be useful. Not sure about dive, as Seaking is a must in my party whenever i'm hunting for ghosts :p

Would buy them both tho xd

Thanks for your opinion!

Yeah, the Dive mount would be kind of hard to get ingame since you need happiness to use Dive. So maybe if you have a Pokemon in your party which has enough happiness that COULD learn Dive the mount would work and else it wouldn't, something like this.

You need happiness to smash rocks and cut trees too im pretty sure. Those In-game Shop items are giving us a little bit of comfort. We don't need to worry about Happiness or having certain Pokemon in team all the time. That's how should work new items too (if any will be added).

cut and rocksmash doesnt need happiness. but, dig, headbutt, dive, rockclimb does

+1 for the idea