boss rewards/system

Zekk3n

So after hoenn update bosses were destroyed completely...all of the pokes can be caught on wild and completely destroyed boss value... I used to be happy going for them but now its just a waste of time...as an mmorpg player for at least 14 years always found bosses from the most exciting things of the game...so I made this topic about suggestions on what could be done with them.. My suggestion would be something like bosses having pokes that can only be taken from them or misc items on a low rate ofc anyways dunno just my view of games thanks and best regards

This ENTIRE game is based around RNG. In the Oak example, a handful of players are rewarded with one of the starter Pokemon as prizes, and the majority are given what you consider "bad" prizes. All of the prize Pokemon that Oak hands out are found in the wild. In the time it takes for Oak to cool down, you can easily catch all 3 of these Pokemon multiple times through the proper means: hunting.

Pokemon consists of four basic elements: hunting, training, trading, and battling. The Boss battles were created to provide additional, renewable content for players who have already completed their story. Something challenging... a new wrinkle based once more on luck. ;) They were not created as a means to provide easy, consistent shortcuts to avoid the four basic elements of the game.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.