-EDIT-

I do welcome you to our community though, I will be locking this and will explain you something.

To begin, you may want to check the Rules and Policies of our game. Sadly, most people never read the rules when playing our game.

Additionally, if you don't know the full story, I think it will be in your best thoughts to keep yourself away from another user's infringement. Even you guys are personal best friends, an user infringement is between himself as well as Team Revolution.

Furthermore, just to point this out, fake offers and scamming are handled really differently by our staff and isn't the same. Just a informal quick note.

Unlocking this, as I just edited the OP a bit. Feel free to scream out censorship, but I do want to inform you that we handle cases of infringement quite fairly without any bias. You are free to ask your friend if he wished to be upset for being caught and reported by a user of our own community.

You have my regards

i dont mind you changing or deleting the post - i got your attention and thats what i wanted to begin with.

the problem was he didnt feel treated correctly, like not given a chance for defense.

rushed thru the case and judged was his words.

and i myself encountered a situation meeting an admin that i didnt feel happy about at all

but if you check/have checked the report and weight the charge/s thats all i can ask for.

sorry for this thread but its kinda hard to get your attention - feel free to delete

ps: i read the rule several times since i began playing so do not worry they get read.