Team Rocket Administration (Blue)

Vbigcat

I'd been wanting to join a Team Rocket guild. I decided to just make one instead.

Unlike the traditional grunts and elites in the prolific organization, Team Rocket Admins are an elusive bunch. I'm not a serious player, I like to take my time, and such is the nature of your standard Admin; casual, maybe, yet scheming and conniving all the same. Rather than barge in to be the best there ever was, like that noob Ash, the Admin is a creature of tact.

The requirements are few but strict:

1. You must be an adult. Age is no matter, but, as I said, tact is of the utmost priority. No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, you name it; it doesn't matter if it's supposed to be a joke or you're trying to make some nonsense statement about ethics in gaming journalism. Stay in your lane. Admins may be evil, but they're not annoying monsters.

2. Gotta have the uniform. Headgear is open for expression, but the uniform must be worn at all times, for the sake of representing your esteemed agency. If you aren't willing to invest in the uniform, then you clearly aren't fit for this.

3. Lastly, you must be convincing. This isn't an RP guild, but at least try and express why exactly you should be an Admin. If you can't even lie well enough to get into the illustrious Team Rocket Administration, should you be a Team Rocket Admin?

edit: seksism is censored?

j97xar.png