I can not reset after the conversation with Steven

Aixldiablo

1. 1.

PRO Username: AiXlDiablo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Before playing back the eighth Hall Road

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Find solutions

Description and Message

191257 PRO Username: AiXlDiablo

Find solutions

Description and Message

Hi can you talk more about detail about what you meet (crash?) or you don't know what to do? It will need more detail for I can know what issue.

191257 <font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] PRO用戶名:[/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] AiXlDiablo </font></font>

<font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 你看常見問題解答解決您的問題:[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE]沒有</font></font>

<font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 在哪個服務器的問題發生了:[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE ] BLUE </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 這個問題在那裡之前你做了什麼?[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] </font><font>之前播放的第八道館[/ I] </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 你有什麼已經嘗試解決這個問題?[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] </font><font>查找解決方案[/ I] </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 描述和消息[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE]</font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

191257 <font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] PRO用戶名:[/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] AiXlDiablo </font></font>

<font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 你看常見問題解答解決您的問題:[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE]沒有</font></font>

<font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 在哪個服務器的問題發生了:[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE ] BLUE </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 這個問題在那裡之前你做了什麼?[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] </font><font>之前播放的第八道館[/ I] </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 你有什麼已經嘗試解決這個問題?[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] </font><font>查找解決方案[/ I] </font><font>[大小= 120] [顏色=#d44528] 描述和消息[/ b] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE]</font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

That can help me back to even earlier it?

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

That can help me back to even earlier it?

<font></font>

Can you speak English or try to take a picture of your problem? Google translate fail when I try to make it

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

So I can not play it the eighth Hall Road?

191257 PRO Username: AiXlDiablo

Find solutions

Description and Message

Can you take a screenshot or picture of the issue for us to see please?

x3y83p.jpg