Sevii Islands

Anonywish

What is required to unlock Island 6 and 7, exactly?

On Island 5, I found all of the items in the Lost Cave and defeated a Rocket inside there. Yet, is there another? I also found the Spinda. Am I done there? I also went to the far west of the water outside and defeated the Rocket there.

There is a guide for the Sevii Islands here but I am not watching the video. Can somebody else be more specific and detailed? I also defeated the gym leaders on the other islands.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

191443 What is required to unlock Island 6 and 7, exactly?

On Island 5, I found all of the items in the Lost Cave and defeated a Rocket inside there. Yet, is there another? I also found the Spinda. Am I done there? I also went to the far west of the water outside and defeated the Rocket there.

There is a guide for the Sevii Islands here but I am not watching the video. Can somebody else be more specific and detailed? I also defeated the gym leaders on the other islands.

On island 5 you have to find all the rocket members and then fight jackson in their rocket hideout to progress to the next island.

191443 What is required to unlock Island 6 and 7, exactly?

Greetings. You need to find each member of Team Rocket (five in total) in order to unlock Island Six and Island Seven.

Good luck!