New Forums Section: "Feedback"

Kiwi

The forum sections are mostly about complaints, bugs, more complaints, critims, suggestions but where are the positive aspects?

For example, i personally right now would just really like to create a topic somewhere to just thank in this case Windypuff for his activeness and engagement for the community.

I don't have any contact to him, nor he did anything for me. It's just i see him a lot, ingame and in forums and i really appreciate his efforts for this community.

There should just be a way to give staff quality feedback for the things they do daily to make this game as great as it is right now.

This does not have to be limited to staff/support work only. Maybe you like a new feature very much and think it's just made very good and fits perfectly in the game. Where are you going to post that?

How can you give the staff the feedback that they are doing good.

We all appreciate all your work, i mean every single staff member and you should know that.

Another good opportunity would open it's way with this new section by the way, e.g. a new staff member let's say a GM in law does things very well and users post about him in this section, it is a good feedback for the higher tier staff members to maybe promote him or just thank him for his great efforts.

Even though i used the exact example of Windypuff in this thread, i want to thank all of the staff for their endeavor. I am a long time supporter and I really appreciate everything you did to this game, wich made it the best Pokemon Online MMO ever created.

Best regards,

kiwi/k1wi

Most likely the reason why they didn't have a board relating to Feedback for the example you given is because staff members should definitely act like the way Windypuff is. They should be dedicated and hard working which is the main ideal for a staff member. Though the beat place feedback could also work is the General Game Talk is because it's technically the set General Discussion board for everything relating to the game. Even the staff members included.