Kimono dancer house

Izamaru

1. 1.

PRO Username: Izamaru

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

main quest line

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Explored Ecruteak

Description and Message

Theres a cop outside the kimono girls house and wont let me pass, ive long since beaten the gym and im on my way to face the 7th gym leader.

Ive looked through several guides but cant find the reason as to why i cannot enter the building

192030 Theres a cop outside the kimono girls house and wont let me pass, ive long since beaten the gym and im on my way to face the 7th gym leader.

Ive looked through several guides but cant find the reason as to why i cannot enter the building

As far as I remember, you must talk to the policeman that won't let you enter the gym!

192030 PRO Username: Izamaru

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

main quest line

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Explored Ecruteak

Description and Message

Theres a cop outside the kimono girls house and wont let me pass, I've long since beaten the gym and im on my way to face the 7th gym leader.

I have the same issue as well, but my friend doesn't. I think my issue was because I just went to the burnt tower and didn't talk to any of the cops. He said he went to the cop in front of the gym and from there went to the komono girls place.

Hi there,

The bug has been fixed. Talk to the guard in front of the Kimono House. Thank you for your report and have a nice day :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.