Stuck npc machoke hoenn

Krestien

1. 1.

PRO Username: krestien

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I went to hoenn to start my new adventure, but it didnt start out so well.. I went to my house as you should in the beginning and started looking around. I went to the fridge and found myself a Fresh water. Truly refreshing. Little did I know that Machoke was following me, stalking me as if I tried to steal his last piece of chocolate cake. As I removed the fresh water from the refrigirator I turn around to go back. I went to the counter to see if there was something hidden there. Little did I know that Machoke was still following me. I still remember those nasty eyes looking at my with great suspicion. He blocked my only path out with hard rock gluteus maximus. There was nothing I could do. He wouldn't budge no matter how much I talked to him and apologized for eating his chocolate cake. He just stands there rock solid. I wish I had my pokemons so that I could Ice punch his sorry back. Pls admins or anyone with a solution, free me from this great misery, free me from the tyranny of the great Machoke and thus I shall find salvation.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Restarted the game several times but still end up at the same place with him blocking my path. Talked to him, apologized several times. I would try to use an escape rope but I have none. pls help.

Description and Message

I went to hoenn to start my new adventure, but it didnt start out so well.. I went to my house as you should in the beginning and started looking around. I went to the fridge and found myself a Fresh water. Truly refreshing. Little did I know that Machoke was following me, stalking me as if I tried to steal his last piece of chocolate cake. As I removed the fresh water from the refrigirator I turn around to go back. I went to the counter to see if there was something hidden there. Little did I know that Machoke was still following me. I still remember those nasty eyes looking at my with great suspicion. He blocked my only path out with hard rock gluteus maximus. There was nothing I could do. He wouldn't budge no matter how much I talked to him and apologized for eating his chocolate cake. He just stands there rock solid. I wish I had my pokemons so that I could Ice punch his sorry back. Pls admins or anyone with a solution, free me from this great misery, free me from the tyranny of the great Machoke and thus I shall find salvation.

Restarted the game several times but still end up at the same place with him blocking my path. Talked to him, apologized several times. I would try to use an escape rope but I have none. pls help.

Description and Message

192168 PRO Username: krestien

Description and Message

Description and Message

You will need to be online to resolve this issue.

When you are next online please look for a full member of staff such as a GM, Admin, CC or TMod and either briefly explain your situation or point them in the direction of this post. They will be able to help you further.