Going to bag stucks game

Zomgboy

It has been a month ago since my shiny paras #3 got denied because I went to my bag to get a pokeball and got the game to get stuck. The game itself basically doesnt respond anymore after switching in bag. Now this morning i couldnt get a bagon cuz of no slots in box left, while I had 9 full bankslots left. And now I found another bagon after 3hrs and get the pokeball problem again.....

192726 It has been a month ago since my shiny paras #3 got denied because I went to my bag to get a pokeball and got the game to get stuck. The game itself basically doesnt respond anymore after switching in bag. Now this morning i couldnt get a bagon cuz of no slots in box left, while I had 9 full bankslots left. And now I found another bagon after 3hrs and get the pokeball problem again.....

That is no bug in fact, the server needs to load the data of any item in your bag, which will require some time. (The more time the more items, usually.)

Be patient and keep waiting, as it can take up to 5 minutes in worst cases, but the server itself won't go down, nor will your client.

Besides, that is supposed to happen like once a day, probably due to entering many new areas in a row.

Anyways - waiting should fix your problem.

Enjoy your game!

192726 It has been a month ago since my shiny paras #3 got denied because I went to my bag to get a pokeball and got the game to get stuck. The game itself basically doesnt respond anymore after switching in bag. Now this morning i couldnt get a bagon cuz of no slots in box left, while I had 9 full bankslots left. And now I found another bagon after 3hrs and get the pokeball problem again.....

192730 SAME AS ME, AND I LOST MY PIPLUP :((((((((((((((((

* i feel you bro... hope this game get better everyday :Frown:

Hi there, it can happens sometimes when you not open your bag in wild battle in the long hours. So I will recommend you try to open item in wild battle per 30 minutes, and you will never meet that issue again. Sorry for your inconvenience.