I want to know if you have some responsible to clarify me one granda slanders q I am suffering on th

Coelhoraivoso

PRO Username: coelhoraiv

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I want to know if you have some responsible to clarify me one granda slanders q I am suffering on the game.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I want to know if you have some responsible to clarify me one granda slanders q I am suffering on the game.

Description and Message

192886 PRO Username: coelhoraiv

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Can you give more detail or take screenshot of your issue? I don't get your point

- Thanks for your help , the question is as follows .

I had already been banned for " false sale " by a player .

I had sold one shiny pokemon , for 150k , so the buyer dessistiu of last time , give again announced by value of 100k , give the guy said I was selling . Only the buyer gave up, not my fault .

I was banned wrong.

- I just had been banned for six days , I would day 06.26.2016 . up there " all right." there today when I see the ban was talking q I was cursing one player, so I was already banned, and took more 1 ban what do not understand . It took me over 15 days without having done anything.

I wanted you guys withdraw my current ban and so left the 1 ban 26/06/2016 I fulfill . thank you!!

193057 - Thanks for your help , the question is as follows .

I had sold one shiny pokemon , for 150k , so the buyer dessistiu of last time , give again announced by value of 100k , give the guy said I was selling . Only the buyer gave up, not my fault .

I was banned wrong.

- I just had been banned for six days , I would day 06.26.2016 . up there " all right." there today when I see the ban was talking q I was cursing one player, so I was already banned, and took more 1 ban what do not understand . It took me over 15 days without having done anything.

I wanted you guys withdraw my current ban and so left the 1 ban 26/06/2016 I fulfill . thank you!!

i hardly understand anything you're saying but cussing someone out for you thinking the ban was invalid doesn't make it ok to do so next time think before you do something like that

193057 - Thanks for your help , the question is as follows .

I was banned wrong.

That topic belongs to Discipline Appeals not in here. Bans are not to be discussed in public.

Good luck!