✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<t>1-5) Hello my name is Nagato22, I just recently became "the" tri-regional champion (kanto, johto, and hoenn), and realized that I alone cannot possibly aid each and every citizen that requires my help. As such, I have decided to attempt to join this guild whose personal goals ingame coincide mine;to help those who need it, have fun, and make PRO a better and safer place. I have only played 304 hours and 40 minutes, I acknowledge that I am still young in that degree but I believe it is never too early to consider helping others-while at times I may not be able to help myself. I look forward to learn and associate with the experienced members of this guild who may teach me many lessons both about this wonderful world of Pokemon and maybe, about life. <br/>

<br/>

6.)I will be more than glad to help my fellow trainers.<br/>

<br/>

Fun Fact: I like Politoeds :3</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Nagato22"><s>

</s><POST content="284215"><s></s>284215<e></e></POST> 1-5) Hello my name is Nagato22, I just recently became "the" tri-regional champion (kanto, johto, and hoenn), and realized that I alone cannot possibly aid each and every citizen that requires my help. As such, I have decided to attempt to join this guild whose personal goals ingame coincide mine;to help those who need it, have fun, and make PRO a better and safer place. I have only played 304 hours and 40 minutes, I acknowledge that I am still young in that degree but I believe it is never too early to consider helping others-while at times I may not be able to help myself. I look forward to learn and associate with the experienced members of this guild who may teach me many lessons both about this wonderful world of Pokemon and maybe, about life. <br/>

<br/>

6.)I will be more than glad to help my fellow trainers.<br/>

<br/>

Fun Fact: I like Politoeds :3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Amazing, I sent a discord link to your pm's. We'll go from there~ ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<r>Hello Cosmic,<br/>

<br/>

I am Polly, "cze" is only short for Czech republic, where I´m living since 1993.<br/>

I´m trying to study english by myself, so sometime its really funny to hear me <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Anyway I want to improve my english, like making new friends, completing pokedex, and lot of next goals.<br/>

I completed all regions and beat all elite 4. I have only played 160 hours and caught over 300 different pokemon.<br/>

I have lot of personal goals for example complete dex, catch some epic pokemons, create powerfull Pvp team.<br/>

I will be glad to help other trainers. <br/>

<br/>

Cosmic, Will you marr... recruit me, please? <br/>

<br/>

Thanks for a response.<br/>

<br/>

Polly</r>

Dance every day for born every day.

3ZvphaG.gif

<r><QUOTE author="czepolly"><s>

</s><POST content="284450"><s></s>284450<e></e></POST> Hello Cosmic,<br/>

<br/>

I am Polly, "cze" is only short for Czech republic, where I´m living since 1993.<br/>

I´m trying to study english by myself, so sometime its really funny to hear me <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Anyway I want to improve my english, like making new friends, completing pokedex, and lot of next goals.<br/>

I completed all regions and beat all elite 4. I have only played 160 hours and caught over 300 different pokemon.<br/>

I have lot of personal goals for example complete dex, catch some epic pokemons, create powerfull Pvp team.<br/>

I will be glad to help other trainers. <br/>

<br/>

Cosmic, Will you marr... recruit me, please? <br/>

<br/>

Thanks for a response.<br/>

<br/>

Polly<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nice application, please check your PMs!</r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

<t>1. Helllo im esophogor, Eso for short i started playing pro about 6 months ago i play pretty much everyday but never been in a guild yet. <br/>

<br/>

2-3. I have 559 hours, all 3 regions complete, i have discord but have never used it before<br/>

<br/>

4. My goals in pro are to meet some new people that also enjoy pokemon and i would also like to start pvping eventually! <br/>

<br/>

5-6. I would like to join cosmic because ive talked to a lot of members in all chat and they are all nice down to earth people that are willing to help others just like me.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="esophogor"><s>

</s><POST content="286079"><s></s>286079<e></e></POST> 1.Helllo im esophogor, Eso for short i started playing pro about 6 months ago i play pretty much everyday but never been in a guild yet. <br/>

<br/>

2. My goals in pro are to meet some new people that also enjoy pokemon and i would also like to start pvping eventually! <br/>

<br/>

3. I would like to join cosmic because ive talked to a lot of members in all chat and they are all nice down to earth people that are willing to help others just like me.<br/>

<br/>

4. I have 559 hours, all 3 regions complete, i have discord but have never used it before <E>:Nervous:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please use the correct applications format:

<SPOILER><s>

</s>1Give us a short introduction for us to get to know you.<br/>

<br/>

2 How many hours have you played?<br/>

<br/>

3 Regions completed?<br/>

<br/>

4 What is your personal goal ingame?<br/>

<br/>

5 Why do you think Team Cosmic is the place for you?<br/>

<br/>

6 Will you be willing to help trainers?<e>

</e></SPOILER>

Once you've done that, please edit your post including all questions, and answers.</r>

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

<r><QUOTE author="esophogor"><s>

</s><POST content="286079"><s></s>286079<e></e></POST> 1. Helllo im esophogor, Eso for short i started playing pro about 6 months ago i play pretty much everyday but never been in a guild yet. <br/>

<br/>

2-3. I have 559 hours, all 3 regions complete, i have discord but have never used it before<br/>

<br/>

4. My goals in pro are to meet some new people that also enjoy pokemon and i would also like to start pvping eventually! <br/>

<br/>

5-6. I would like to join cosmic because ive talked to a lot of members in all chat and they are all nice down to earth people that are willing to help others just like me.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

A discord link will be sent to ya~ ^_^7</r>

spacer.png