✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Team Cosmic✰ "Recruiting"

<r><B><s></s><I><s></s><GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>1.166+ hours played<br/>

<br/>

2.finished all region<br/>

<br/>

3.complete the poked :)<br/>

<br/>

4.want to make new friends and catch rare pokemon together<br/>

<br/>

5.of course<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></I><e></e></B></r>

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="JhonUzumaki"><s>

</s><POST content="194632"><s></s>194632<e></e></POST> <I><s></s>1- 105 hrs played<br/>

2- (Johto and Kanto) Now I'm starting with Hoenn, and beyond!<br/>

3- Gotta catch 'em all, yeeeah! Nah, in all seriousness though, I will make the best team I can for PvP, and then I'll make a monotype team because I looove Ice types <E>:Smile:</E><br/>

4- I have a friend that's a member of this guild <E>:Grin:</E> and he told me that it's a really nice group to be a part of, with lots of friendly people who want to have fun and battle.<br/>

5- Of course, I'll help whenever I can. It's nice to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it. <E>:Angel:</E><e></e></I><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ofcourse you seem like you would make a great addition to the team. Please let me know when your ingame or pm me on the forums so I can go ahead and add you to the Team. ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<r>1.75 hours<br/>

2.Kanto +e4 completed Johto completed currently training my last 2 pokes for johto e4<br/>

3.Completing the storyline having a good team for pvp and collecting rare pokemon all around the content<br/>

4. Helping people is a good thing alone but being in a guild and helping\acting as a team is better <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

5.Sure why not :) <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Signature.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Laeters"><s>

</s><POST content="195878"><s></s>195878<e></e></POST> 1.75 hours<br/>

2.Kanto +e4 completed Johto completed currently training my last 2 pokes for johto e4<br/>

3.Completing the storyline having a good team for pvp and collecting rare pokemon all around the content<br/>

4. Helping people is a good thing alone but being in a guild and helping\acting as a team is better <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

5.Sure why not :) <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ive seen you a lot in all chat and as long as you don't mind helping/stay active/ and set the example by all means we would love for you to join the team. <E>:y:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>1- 210H and counting<br/>

2- 2 regions completed (in hoenn)<br/>

3- Beat all reagions, catch all pokemon all regions and have fun with ppl<br/>

4- Well i have no special reason to be entering team cosmic but like in all games its good to have people who you can count on and have fun with and i chose this team :D<br/>

5- Sure i'll help anyone who needs if i can :p</t>

<r><QUOTE author="PPGY"><s>

</s><POST content="195921"><s></s>195921<e></e></POST> 1- 210H and counting<br/>

2- 2 regions completed (in hoenn)<br/>

3- Beat all reagions, catch all pokemon all regions and have fun with ppl<br/>

4- Well i have no special reason to be entering team cosmic but like in all games its good to have people who you can count on and have fun with and i chose this team :D<br/>

5- Sure i'll help anyone who needs if i can :p<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sounds like a plan~ Welcome aboard</r>

spacer.png

<t>1. 81 hours played<br/>

2. 2 regions completed<br/>

3. My goal is to discover new friendships and many pokemon together with everyone =3<br/>

4. Well i wanna join cuz tatsumi-chan ono<br/>

5. i'll do my best helping others no matter what</t>

elsword_raven___signature_by_berserker435-d5d71bj.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="Drzkevin48"><s>

</s><POST content="195942"><s></s>195942<e></e></POST> 1. 81 hours played<br/>

2. 2 regions completed<br/>

3. My goal is to discover new friendships and many pokemon together with everyone =3<br/>

4. Well i wanna join cuz tatsumi-chan ono<br/>

5. i'll do my best helping others no matter what<e>

</e></QUOTE>

A Pleasure to have you onboard Kevin~ <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

<r>Hi, my name is <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Indica<e></e></COLOR>! <br/>

I would like to apply to be a member of your guild. Below are the questions:<br/>

1: How many Hours have you played?-<COLOR color="#FF40BF"><s></s> Over 100<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? <COLOR color="#FF40BF"><s></s>Kanto Complete, Johto only have 2 badges left and E4- should be done with Johto by this weekend.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>To catch and train all the Pokemon ever! And PVP!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you?<COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s> Because I like helping people and answering questions too! <e></e></COLOR><br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Of course! That's why I am applying with your guild! ^_^<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>*I am a pretty active member. <br/>

Thank you for your consideration, <br/>

Indica<e></e></COLOR></r>

8e0fae86fa2d6e8d5c23a01a3debce6c.png.63ba87da54fd2227919e10a3c18d589f.png