Latios/Latias bug

Straatlamp

1. 1.

PRO Username: Straatlamp

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I beat Latias (red bird) in the Littleroot beginner truck and the data was added onto my Pokedex.

Upon talking to the TV I get the message 'Seems the Red pokemon is still Roaming around'.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried relocating Latias to no avail.

Description and Message

3dd9aeea68.png

As you can see Latias is already in my Pokedex and I'm 100% sure I beat the mega latias in the truck, yet the tv is telling me to still look for the Red Pokemon.

Is it supposed to be like this because I can't locate either Latios/Latias atm :Frown:

193723 PRO Username: Straatlamp

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I beat Latias (red bird) in the Littleroot beginner truck and the data was added onto my Pokedex.

Upon talking to the TV I get the message 'Seems the Red pokemon is still Roaming around'.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried relocating Latias to no avail.

Description and Message

3dd9aeea68.png

As you can see Latias is already in my Pokedex and I'm 100% sure I beat the mega latias in the truck, yet the tv is telling me to still look for the Red Pokemon.

Is it supposed to be like this because I can't locate either Latios/Latias atm :Frown:

Topic moved to proper place.

Hi there,

We will need you to be online to be able to fix your account variable. Please look for any Content Scripters in game / IRC / Discord whenever you're online.

Sorry for the inconvinience..

Link to PRO IRC topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.