Making some tournaments

Beast53

Tournaments are lively and there is a real need of them. Some official tournaments could be held like 50s or 30s or 100s, with rules like newly caught pokemons only , tms/hms are banned , pokemons found in specific areas only , pokemons should be having your ot , this will make pvp competative and more fun . To make tournaments even more battle , there can be good prizes . example- there are skarmory, axew and togepi as price, the winner chooses first followed by second and third, they can choose natures . winner will be provided like 130 ivs and can have 31 ivs max in a stat, 2nd will have 120 ivs and can choose 28 ivs max in a stat, 3rd person will have 110 ivs nd can choose 25 ivs max in a stat, money could be a prize too, i really fell like this game lacks pvping (this is a major lacking) though it got nice graphics and gameplay.

EIsrSi5.png

it hasnt been long time since game was released..so saying it lackes in pvping would be incorrect.

There are many things yet to be introduced.So a major tourney myt take time.

but some small tournaments can keep things lively and players competitive

EIsrSi5.png

Hello, there are plans of having tournaments down the road, as well as guild battle and such. I suggest roaming the gm's/moderators post's there are a lot of information about what is to come in the future

posts by gms and mods huh? where? never heard anyone talking aboyut such posts in game? i made another topic over forums use just due to this, and i didnt knew they even made any such post, and i dont think many other players online right would be knowing that either.

EIsrSi5.png