WTS SHINY GIBLE!!!!!

1. 1.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

199395 15m best offer by xellos15

i pmed you with 15m in worth. not 15m in cash to clarify. besides u didnt look at the pokes yet and posted i got the BO of 15m.

i hope this wont confuse actual buyers. and please remove my BO of 15m WORTH until you see them.

i can show them ingame

you have to choose the pokes first btw. idk if u remember but you likes some of the battlers i offered. i have a hard time chatting with you especially ingame because you cant reply yet so im not sure if u are seeing my pokes posted in PM or not

199395 15m best offer by xellos15

i pmed you with 15m in worth. not 15m in cash to clarify. besides u didnt look at the pokes yet and posted i got the BO of 15m.

i hope this wont confuse actual buyers. and please remove my BO of 15m WORTH until you see them.

i can show them ingame

oh thanks for clarifying that please send me in pm in forum the cash u can offer and the possible pokemons u have so i can choose!Thank you!

199337 Ill trade you for Somes' Account banned..

xD

Oh, let me one up you here. I offer Somes account banned... PLUS I'll tickle Shane on camera!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]