Loading Map issue

Volsanity

in the past couple of weeks i have been experiencing a bug where i will log in to the game and the server of my choice and the gmae will load and be shown but then 1 second after that a loading map screen will appear and it will stay there for a unlimited time i really hope this gets resolved so i can play the game that i'm addicted too. :)

• 2 weeks later...
194624 in the past couple of weeks i have been experiencing a bug where i will log in to the game and the server of my choice and the gmae will load and be shown but then 1 second after that a loading map screen will appear and it will stay there for a unlimited time i really hope this gets resolved so i can play the game that i'm addicted too. :)

The client may need some time to load maps, items, NPC's - caused by exceeded bandwidth due to mass of players who are playing/trying to connect.

It should last a few minutes and the game will run fluently once you completed it.

194624 in the past couple of weeks i have been experiencing a bug where i will log in to the game and the server of my choice and the gmae will load and be shown but then 1 second after that a loading map screen will appear and it will stay there for a unlimited time i really hope this gets resolved so i can play the game that i'm addicted too. :)

Could be down to bad internet connection. When you log in and start to load maps, wait 5 or 10 minutes before relogging. If waiting doesn't fix it then try deleting all the game files and reinstall the game. Double check your internet connection and troubleshoot problems.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4