Client hangs upon login

Arkenstone

PRO Username: Arkenstone

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I was able to play the game yesterday, but when I tried to log in today, the client just sat there doing nothing.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Actually, I'm not sure what to do to solve this problem. I've tried quitting and logging in again, as well as closing unneeded processes in Windows Task Manager. Why do these problems keep happening to me? Am I a problem magnet or something?

Description and Message

Client opens as normal, and proceeds to login page. When I do go to log in, however, the client just...sits there, doing nothing. I cannot proceed further, as no transition occurs from login page to the game itself.

Please note that this occurs on both servers (Red AND Blue).

195043 PRO Username: Arkenstone

I was able to play the game yesterday, but when I tried to log in today, the client just sat there doing nothing.

Actually, I'm not sure what to do to solve this problem. I've tried quitting and logging in again, as well as closing unneeded processes in Windows Task Manager. Why do these problems keep happening to me? Am I a problem magnet or something?

Description and Message

Client opens as normal, and proceeds to login page. When I do go to log in, however, the client just...sits there, doing nothing. I cannot proceed further, as no transition occurs from login page to the game itself.

What OS are you using? Also, did you try downloading the client provided by another mirror?

195043 PRO Username: Arkenstone

Description and Message

Could be a ghost queue. This mean you are in the queue but you cant see it. Restarting the client a few times should fix it, however it can take up to 5 restarts.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4