A new Pokemon revolotuion Client launcher

Percybro

I think this game should have a launcher where you can update the game from instead of having to reinstall the game from the website everytime it gets updated, it would make things alot easier for every player and alot quicker also. Just an idea, im not having ago at how the client is set up atm, but i think its a great idea, and would like to hear the players thoughts on this topic please :) have a good day guys.

i personally do NOT like Auto Updaters. Have you all heard whats been going on for Window 10 users. Due to Auto-Update lot's of issues also what if there is a glitch/mistake that causes data corruption. I prefer they keep the game size small and NOT need an Auto-Updater. I hate places that the installer is 2mb in size than all it does is install a "auto updater/installer" and i am now having to download 5gigs updates/programs....

32351 I don't really find it as an issue. I would rather have Hoenn and Sinnoh if they heavily invest into anythong. Especially because as the game advances updates will be fewer and you won't be relying on an auto updater any more.

this is exactly why we need the updater before sinnoh and hoenn. right now the game is still in a development state, and at least weekly updates are to be expected.

32379 i personally do NOT like Auto Updaters. Have you all heard whats been going on for Window 10 users. Due to Auto-Update lot's of issues also what if there is a glitch/mistake that causes data corruption. I prefer they keep the game size small and NOT need an Auto-Updater. I hate places that the installer is 2mb in size than all it does is install a "auto updater/installer" and i am now having to download 5gigs updates/programs....

Re=downloading the client is always going to be bigger than downloading only the update... i play plenty of online game and never have i found an installer that was exponentially larger than the game it self lol. always fewer than 50mb....

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png