bug

Natsu45

1. 1.

PRO Username: natsu45

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

there is a bug at mt pyre exterior where when i exit and enter mt pyre extirior all the grunts come back and i have to fight my way back to the top area

From what you've said, this doesn't sound like a bug - the Mt. Pyre grunts are intended to be defeated in one go, that's why they will reset if you exit and re-enter Mt. Pyre before you've finished that. I believe you can only leave without them resetting once you get a pop-up message that reads "Guess I can rest now..."

196430 From what you've said, this doesn't sound like a bug - the Mt. Pyre grunts are intended to be defeated in one go, that's why they will reset if you exit and re-enter Mt. Pyre before you've finished that. I believe you can only leave without them resetting once you get a pop-up message that reads "Guess I can rest now..."

196435 This indeed is apart of the game, you must battle all the grunts, without healing, and in my opinion is probably the hardest part of Hoenn, so gl, and dont forget to bring potions :D

^ Exactly this.

Please read and understand All the NPC dialogues for your own knowledge before reporting something as a bug.

Locking topic. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to to PM me or any other staff members. Have a nice day :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.