Banned?

Mattdem

1. 1.

PRO Username: Mattdem

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hi everyone!

I'm a new player since yesterday, but I am already banned or something? When I try to login on de mobile platform the message "You have been banned from PRO". I used a proxy app for my phone, because in this WiFi network some ports are blocked so I can't play on that without proxy (Orbot app).

I just read the rules (a bit too late hmf..) and so I know I am wrong. But my question is when will this ban end? Or if it's perm, how can I do a request for a unban? I really don't wanna start all over again..

Who kan help me please? :D

Ps. Sorry for the bad English hehe.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

196415 PRO Username: Mattdem

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hi everyone!

I'm a new player since yesterday, but I am already banned or something? When I try to login on de mobile platform the message "You have been banned from PRO". I used a proxy app for my phone, because in this WiFi network some ports are blocked so I can't play on that without proxy (Orbot app).

I just read the rules (a bit too late hmf..) and so I know I am wrong. But my question is when will this ban end? Or if it's perm, how can I do a request for a unban? I really don't wanna start all over again..

Who kan help me please? :D

Ps. Sorry for the bad English hehe.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Please go appeal in the right section. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32