Obliternade's Basic Guide to Trading!

Obliternade

Trading Definition: Trading on Pokemon Revolution Online, is key, it is one of the main ways players make money, create team and sell their Pokemon. In Pokemon Revolution online, trading requires a minimum and maximum of 2 players.

Trading currencies: In PRO, the only acceptable trading currencies are Pokemon, Pokedollars and Items.

A warning, REAL LIFE MONEY TRADING IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IS AGAINST THE RULES IN PRO.

[/size]

To a new player, trade chat can be extremely confusing because of the large amounts of abbreviations that is used.

I'll start by defining them, to make it a little bit easier to read.

Definitions:

"Wts" ~ Want to sell, most basic term used, indicating a player wants to sell said object.

"Wtb" ~ Want to buy, another basic term, indicating a player wants to buy said object.

"Offer" ~ Offer, usually means that a person hasn't got a price for said object, but is looking for offers.

"Pm" ~ Private message, the seller or buyer wants you to send them a message about said object.

"B.O" ~ Best Offer, meaning that the best offer another player has offered on said item is [the amount indicated]

"Lfm" ~ Looking for more, The seller will usually indicate the best offer, but use this after.

"C.O" ~ Current offer, pretty much the same as B.O.

"Insta" ~ Instant price, meaning that the seller or buyer will buy it instantly for set price.

"Wtt" ~ Want to trade, Indicating that a player doesn't want to sell for a Pokedollars, but an item/pokemon instead.

Thanks, and I hope you're now more educated on trading on Pokemon Revolution Online! ~ Obliternade.

Credits to Clockspeed for helping with screenshots :Heart:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

197966 I always thought ''B.O'' meant ''Bid offer'' because i'd always see a time next to the current offer ?

I did ask around with some people ~ and only a couple had different definitions for this term, but overall majority believed it stood for best offer,

It stands for Best offer kinda the same as if you said 200$ obo which is "or best offer" take off the first O and you have "best offer". Same concept.

• 2 weeks later...