Can not connect to Server

Tian

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: both

What have you done before the problem was there?

activated my account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

reistall with anti vir offline and closing the client after every login with deactivated anti vir

i also created a second account because i couldnt remember if i activated my first account... so i tried it for around 2 hours with 2 accounts and made sure to activate the second one

Description and Message

Hi there,

english isnt my main language so please bear with me

i already saw some threads about that problem but it makes me kind of angry to have it for around 4 hours. i have that problem on both servers and i couldnt even try that game once.

i also checked the server status multiple times and it seems both are online

is there anything i missed? hopefully i just missed something... also i got the client on the homepage

kind regards and :thanks: for your help

197623 PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: both

What have you done before the problem was there?

activated my account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

reistall with anti vir offline and closing the client after every login with deactivated anti vir

i also created a second account because i couldnt remember if i activated my first account... so i tried it for around 2 hours with 2 accounts and made sure to activate the second one

Description and Message

Hi there,

english isnt my main language so please bear with me

i already saw some threads about that problem but it makes me kind of angry to have it for around 4 hours. i have that problem on both servers and i couldnt even try that game once.

i also checked the server status multiple times and it seems both are online

is there anything i missed? hopefully i just missed something... also i got the client on the homepage

kind regards and :thanks: for your help

Can you tell me more detail about your case? What your OS? Trying it in Blue as Red down at the moment.

Windows 7 Home Premium but it seems like the server were either full or offline since i tried it a couple off minutes ago and it worked

kind regards and :thanks:

197765 Windows 7 Home Premium but it seems like the server were either full or offline since i tried it a couple off minutes ago and it worked

kind regards and :thanks:

Next time, it's better to check the status of the server and I recommend the following link to do so: https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/

If the server is offline, you will mostly get "Cannot connect to server"

If the server is full, you might get ghost queue, meaning you are in queue, but the queue number is not visible to you. At times like this, patience will do the trick :Grin:

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif