backpack

Wuampiro

every time when i try to capture a pokemon my windows get freezed.... or when i try to use some item in the backpack

i try to catch a vulpix h.a for 3 hours and when i find one i lost it because the game freez and throw out of the game

197731 every time when i try to capture a pokemon my windows get freezed.... or when i try to use some item in the backpack

i try to catch a vulpix h.a for 3 hours and when i find one i lost it because the game freez and throw out of the game

Hi, I will recommend you try to open bag item in wild battle per 30 minutes, and you will not meet that issue again.

197731 every time when i try to capture a pokemon my windows get freezed.... or when i try to use some item in the backpack

Hi, I will recommend you try to open bag item in wild battle per 30 minutes, and you will not meet that issue again.

hi, i try :S but happend again, i lost another vulpix with h.a... i lost 1 hour more :Nervous:

• 2 weeks later...

This is a common issue. The client needs time to load all the items of your bag. Occurs more likely if there's lots of players being online at the same time.

Clicking on the bag more often during wild encounters should fix the problem.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
217700 i cant see my extra pokemons which i caught through pokeball. that extra pokemon are not showing in my backpack. kindly tell me the solution as fast as possible

Pokemon you caught will be instantly transferred to your boxes. You won't find them in your bagpack.

Please don't hi-jack other user's posts. Submit an own topic for your issue in advance. Thanks.