Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Eskro is my in game name but you can call me that or Ona, whichever is prefered. I am 23 (24 in a few weeks).

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 119 hours, can you make an exception since I'm so close? D: If not I can reapply tomorrow when I have enough. xD I have 16 badges, but I've yet to beat the johto E4 cause ev training has a bad habit of distracting me. >.>

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) EV training, and farming rare pokemon, however I would also like to learn the pvp in this game as well.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? I'm looking for an active, friendly guild. What keeps me playing a game is usually the people, not the game, playing without anyone to talk to is lonely.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Definitely, I live in discord :devil:

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my primary language, and the only one I know well.

I'm a very active player who is online daily. :3 I don't have a shiny karp, but I have 2 fully ev trained gyarados, does that work? :Smile:

gGRM2QQ.png

302324 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Eskro is my in game name but you can call me that or Ona, whichever is prefered. I am 23 (24 in a few weeks).

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 119 hours, can you make an exception since I'm so close? D: If not I can reapply tomorrow when I have enough. xD I have 16 badges, but I've yet to beat the johto E4 cause ev training has a bad habit of distracting me. >.>

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) EV training, and farming rare pokemon, however I would also like to learn the pvp in this game as well.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? I'm looking for an active, friendly guild. What keeps me playing a game is usually the people, not the game, playing without anyone to talk to is lonely.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Definitely, I live in discord :devil:

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my primary language, and the only one I know well.

I'm a very active player who is online daily. :3 I don't have a shiny karp, but I have 2 fully ev trained gyarados, does that work? :Smile:

Thanks for applying to Karps! Exceptions can be made for all requirements :)

I'll PM you shortly with an invite link to our discord server ^^

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

304275 me add

32y

1419hrs

all badges

Hi there. After reviewing your application with a leader we came to the conclusion that we will deny your application. This is simply because your application lacks a lot of effort and doesn't answers most of the questions in out application form. When looking for members we search for people who are serious about joining and I can't see that seriousness in your post.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused and I wish you good luck searching for a different guild :Angel:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4