Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

Glad to announce that a new Karp has been officially promoted from being a Feebas!

We're still recruiting so feel free to sign up here :3

Rules/Reqs

R u l e s:

• Active on Karp's Discord and/or PRO.

• Help the new Karps out & teach them to swim.

• Be respectful + don't splash others the wrong way.

• Follow PRO and Guild Rules (they are not one in the same).

>> To ensure an active guild, any karp inactive for more than a week on discord without any heads up to either of the leaders - will be removed. <<

R e q u i r e m e n t s:

• 18+ years of age

• 125+ hours in game

• Finished Kanto, 8+ badges

• Brownie points if you have a shiny Karp,

--- extra fudge brownie points if the shiny Karp's OT is yours. (not mandatory, though!)

-Exceptions can be made to all Reqs-

Application

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Hello, the name's Osore (as the forum name implies; duh!), I'm a Red Server player and an EV Trainer/Daycare Dude by trade. I am not much of a PvPer (since I'm stubborn as Hell and refuse to have more than one tank/annoyer on my team), although I can finally give up since those damn things are a pain to deal with and actually win games.

Player Data: Regions- Kanto- All basges and Elite Four Beaten;

Jhoto- Same as above;

Hoenn- Same as above.

Real Life Age: 21

Game Time: 579 hours

Shiny Karps= None

Ways I can contribute: - I can offer EV Training/Daycare service for half the price (usually 50k, in case of EV training 'Blank Slates' [as I refer to Pokemon with 0 EV's] or 1 000/1 500/2 000 per level [basic/1st Evo/last Evo pokemon] to guild members (those are the standard prices).

- I can teach new KArps how to swim as stated in the rules, since I am used to dealing with new players, as I often help them via help chat.

Nothing else really comes to mind, as I have not much further to offer, mainly because I am not that good at PvP due to refusing to follow what I like to call 'meta', which revolves mainly around tanks and the usage of annoyer moves. Should my application not suffice, feel free to state so. I am not the best player in PRO, far from it. Cheers to you all, regardless of the result of this app!

---------

Edit #1- Fixed a spelling error

Edit#2- Removed an unneeded section

314940 Hello, the name's Osore (as the forum name implies; duh!), I'm a Red Server player and an EV Trainer/Daycare Dude by trade. I am not much of a PvPer (since I'm stubborn as Hell and refuse to have more than one tank/annoyer on my team), although I can finally give up since those [Censored] things are a pain to deal with and actually win games.

Player Data: Regions- Kanto- All basges and Elite Four Beaten;

Jhoto- Same as above;

Hoenn- Same as above.

Real Life Age: 21

Game Time: 579 hours

Shiny Karps= None

Ways I can contribute: - I can offer EV Training/Daycare service for half the price (usually 50k, in case of EV training 'Blank Slates' [as I refer to Pokemon with 0 EV's] or 1 000/1 500/2 000 per level [basic/1st Evo/last Evo pokemon] to guild members (those are the standard prices).

- I can teach new KArps how to swim as stated in the rules, since I am used to dealing with new players, as I often help them via help chat.

Nothing else really comes to mind, as I have not much further to offer, mainly because I am not that good at PvP due to refusing to follow what I like to call 'meta', which revolves mainly around tanks and the usage of annoyer moves. Should my application not suffice, feel free to state so. I am not the best player in PRO, far from it. Cheers to you all, regardless of the result of this app!

---------

Edit #1- Fixed a spelling error

Edit#2- Removed an unneeded section

Uhm... can we all agree that this is the most organized and thought out guild application? :Heart-eyes:

Thanks for applying! I will send you a PM shortly! :D //splash ~

(Seriously though, freaking A+ effort.) :Smile: