wattson teleport bug

1. 1.

PRO Username: Deadseason

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

After uploading all of the discs I fought the boss in the teleport room, beat him and was teleported to wattson, however, i was over tired and left the gym thinking I had to go back to him in new mauville and now the electric barriers are up every time I try to go into the gym to talk to wattson to finish the quest.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Checking the mauville gym every day to see if it works

Description and Message

I cant use quick travel because it got bugged after I did the quest entirely. Cant go through the electric barriers in wattsons gym

198256 PRO Username: Deadseason

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

After uploading all of the discs I fought the boss in the teleport room, beat him and was teleported to wattson, however, i was over tired and left the gym thinking I had to go back to him in new mauville and now the electric barriers are up every time I try to go into the gym to talk to wattson to finish the quest.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Checking the mauville gym every day to see if it works

Description and Message

I cant use quick travel because it got bugged after I did the quest entirely. Cant go through the electric barriers in wattsons gym

You need to trigger the switch to open the barriers as the first time you come to beat gym.

I already unlocked the electric gates when i played through at first,. now when i try to interact with the electric gate switches, it tells me that I've already completed the gym and that i cant interact with them anymore,. I need to talk to wattson on the other side of the gates.

• 2 weeks later...