Exacation feedback and nerf change pls

Xpattycakesx

ok so starting off hoenn there has been lots of complaints about the Excavation sites

first of all it was made that hoenn rushers were able to get any kind of pokemon the rock offered

that was fine i guess....but then something had to happen

points and such was added...and no one knew why and how we able to enter sites now (till hoenn champ that is)

the game started to become funner and funner each day playing....but now its starting to get anoying as hell with all the interuption the Gm/mods/devs etc do...

for example...the Exacavation Price has been Raised from 1k from 6 sites to 5k on 4 sits and 10k on 2 sites

it was a bit of overpricing issues and i understand we were able make a lot of profit down there

but now since July or even June 29th there was another stupid change and alot of players have been starting to quit PRO again

becuz of the messed up Rewards you find down there

at first the big nuggets/nuggets and other good stuff was found..to at least make sure u dont lose money while doing the sites

now u find stupid junk liek 1 pokedollar 200-400-600...what is this junk? Cmon staffs add soem serious stuff in the rocks

aswell as the Shiny rocks has no use of anything but Fleeing pokemon.....that u can just hunt everywhere in the world map

so my point is.....make the excavation sites less costy and back to 1k or 2k...or increase higher and better pokemon that are unfindable in world

including items that have not been added yet or used to be added

we players refuse to pay 300k+ or real life money for a Pickaxe just to find out...u can find same stuff everywhere in the world

my english isnt as good atm..im angry at how half the rocks gave me nothing but stupid 1-600 Pokedollars....i want this REMOVED!!

we players play hard and fair for all of our money...we diserve some...hardcore good rewards aswell...dont start being like other games where

where the staffs dont care about players and only want players to top up (means recharge irl money to buy useless stuff)

thanks thats all for now

EDIT: had to post it 2x im sorry..was looking for the thread where ppl can actually give their own opinions

feel free to post all of ur opinions about the sites

out of respect..i made it sound a bit moody/angry becuz of the expression on how i feel about the new change

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

I'm actually fine with the high price entry and low outcome. The pokemon that you can get there are pretty awesome. (At the high tiers) But it can get annoying for those without money. (I have no money.) But I'm one of those people who run out of money all the time.

In order for the gold sink mechanics for the excavation sites to work as intended, there needs to be incentive for people to burn money. There are two reasons for me to go to excavate currently, and they aren't overly appealing: Pancham and Foongus. Everything else I can find is either trash, have no use for, or I can find in the open world for free.

As it stands in my mind, I'm paying ~50k a day doing a chore that won't even yield a CHANCE at the already UNLIKELY outcome I want until a few weeks later. I understand I shouldn't expect to jump right in and find a perfect pokemon everytime, but with this recent change we all seriously lack incentive. Either level off the risk of wasting time and money doing site runs(candies/nuggets not escape rope/repels), or give a dramatic extreme that would warrant the effort(froakie/snivy/klefki/pawniard).

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

So here's my feedback on the current state of exc. sites:

1. Price is fine as it is, 40k/day are basically converted into rc/vitamins/(nuggets, prob removed after the latest change) and that alone covers up the price. Everything else you can find is a welcome plus and the reason exc. sites are done.

2. Fresh water. That, should be removed... Doesn't make any sense that the most common item in archaeological sites... is fresh water? I mean x.x I have over 900+ fresh water in the bag, is that really needed? I like the idea of adding pure cash to the spots, but as long as the cash REPLACES fresh water, feel like another "oh no..." finding is pushing it a bit too much in a zubat-like direction.

3. Discoveries gain nerf was really really hard, making new players finding nothing but fresh water :p or anything that makes them say "damn those excavation sites are worth doing everyday!". If the main concern is to delay "expert" rank (over 3200 discoveries) or the mythical 5000 discoveries in my opinion that nerf went totally in the wrong direction. You can adjust the discovery gain according to a curve that's not too punishing towards new players and not too much frustrating towards players who do exc. sites every day regularly.

Example of "learning curve" that would be appropriate (and actual reflecting how learning goes :p)

7184eb4bc6.png

you can set the flexes at beginner discoveries cap first one, lowering it say at 750, making it last 5 days of full sites, around 150 discoveries/day. Expert the second flex at 3600 discoveries, making the inbetween 2850 discoveries progression feel more rewarding, say at 10 days with around 285 discoveries/day and the final ultimate goal at 5000 discoveries feel like grinding a h.a. sableye making the last 1400 discoveries obtainable 14 days with 100 discoveries/day. The last and ultimate goal should be really rewarding and hard to get, but at the same time should be perceived like reachable by the players and sustainable to achieve, making the findings between 3600 and 5000 really good (as they are now tbh).

4. Randomness. If there is any (feel like there isn't and the fleeing pokemon after having caught one were due to a change) should be removed, once you reach a certain expertise usually you don't lose it. Improve the process of acquiring discoveries, don't add "50% chance to make that not flee"... there are already so many in game (pokemon itself, synchs, nature, ivs), another one is really needed? In my opinion, no :p

5. Items / Pokemon spawns. Feel like a slight adjustment towards more % of pokemon is needed right now, there was a point in time where we could find too many pokemon (very early stages), now it's a bit unbalanced in the opposite direction, probably with the intention to nerf the pokemon spawn, but the result went a bit too far in the "poke-market sites" :p

Overall, best thing implemented ever, congrats for the idea \o/

I created this system to be expensive in the beginning however compensates for those who progress on it

When you find an item or Pokemon who don't have experience yet you receave an extra experience, for example, if you find a Gollet and don't have experience to fight it you receive 8 instead 1 point of experience, if you find a fossil and breake you receive 5 extra points, so... the lower exp you have the more exp you can receive, when you reach high levels of experience the learning curve slow down...

About the fresh water... well i already reduce the ammount, but i will reduce even more and add something else istead

198421 Overall, best thing implemented ever, congrats for the idea \o/

When you find an item or Pokemon who don't have experience yet you receave an extra experience, for example, if you find a Gollet and don't have experience to fight it you receive 8 instead 1 point of experience, if you find a fossil and breake you receive 5 extra points, so... the lower exp you have the more exp you can receive, when you reach high levels of experience the learning curve slow down...

198421 Overall, best thing implemented ever, congrats for the idea \o/

Logically, this makes sense--how can you learn if you did it correctly. But the drop-off is a little ridiculous once you reach say 2000. Your would-be experience gain is deteriorated by high rates of trash mons, repels, water, and pokedollars. Might I suggest buffing the experience gain on success?

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

For the people complaining about the prices: "Child Please." - Chad Ochocinco

-If you get ONE SINGLE BIG NUGGET, it covers 75% of the daily cost. Not to mention you find Tiny Mushrooms(1.5k), free Vitamins(5k), tons of Revival Herbs and Energy Roots which are all awesome to find! If anything, the price should go up to enter, you guys are being greedy.

-I have to agree with @Sharlank when he says it's pretty silly to have random Fresh Water in an excavation site. It's fairly similar to finding a tropical spring in a desert, it shouldn't happen. Also most players have hundred of Fresh Water already, like he mentioned.

-Everyone is going to have a different opinion on the discoveries earned per rock, there's no point to keep changing it tbh. I keep finding different Pokemon every day that didn't exist the day before and sometimes a Pokemon will flee from me on rock 1, but I'll find that same wild Pokemon on rock 2, making it confusing. This makes it fairly exciting to do everyday knowing that I will at least break even 9/10 times with a chance of catching a good Foongus, Starly, Beldum, Bagon, etc.

This is a great addition to the game and @Lepher(and his team>) did a great job with this.

Good luck everyone!

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

200127 If you get ONE SINGLE BIG NUGGET, it covers 75% of the daily cost

They lowered the price and you pay 5k for each site you want access to. So now one big nugget covers 100% of daily cost.

They lowered the price from 5k and 10k?

I wasn't aware, that's neat. Thanks for that info!

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png