Should I make a shiny value list?

Dutchyy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no real value of any shiny (other then the basics), its the highest that people willing to spend, for example a shiny dratini can vary from 2-15m depending on who's bidding, so i'd advise not to make one, but its entirely up to you, if you really think you have the knowledge to quote all the possible shinies.. :Grin:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

theres no value, it's all based on what pokemon you enjoy / love. the value comes from the iv's / natures. this post is void.

Prepare for trouble,

And Make it double!

To protect the world from devastaion,

To unite all people within our nation,

To denounce the evil of truth and love,

To extend our reach to the stars of above,

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth, Thats Right!

199454 theres no value, it's all based on what pokemon you enjoy / love. the value comes from the iv's / natures. this post is void.

Just because there is no set values for them doesn't mean it isn't possible to make a list describing how to determine the values. I think a tier system for values would serve as a good starting point. Common pokemon such as pidgey, rattata, caterpie, and things like that definitely won't have that high of a value, but still my first shiny ever was a pidgey and I had absolutely no idea how much is was worth(turns out around 50k) and a post like this would have been helpful to see so I knew I wasn't getting being lied to when someone told me it was worth 50k.

Obviously if someone loves a pokemon they are going to pay more for it, but that doesn't make this list void(if done correctly). If I did a list, I'd do the lowest average price that I've seen. Not the highest, I'd set the values of these at a value they'd have if their IVs/nature completely sucked and then you can add value from there depending on their IVs and Nature, but a tier system like the one currently ingame might be a nice starting point.

I'll decide after I see the list

199448 There is no real value of any shiny (other then the basics), its the highest that people willing to spend, for example a shiny dratini can vary from 2-15m depending on who's bidding, so i'd advise not to make one, but its entirely up to you, if you really think you have the knowledge to quote all the possible shinies.. :Grin:

I completely agree with you tbh, but ill just make some basic prices.

Its just so people wont get scammed for like 50k while its worth a couple of millions :)

^ I agree with that, its the more rare shinies that you are unable to quote since.

1. It depends who the buyer is.

2. It depends how many are currently on the server.

3. How common the pokemon is, and wether it may be changed in the future.

But making a guide for basics is perfectly fine, i'd just avoid the rare ones.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]