Leveling

Darthtay

1. 1.

PRO Username: DarthTay

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

nothing its a game problem

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

nothing

Description and Message

hello i have someting to say the leveling from evevolve pokemon takes for ever i have memberschip but takes for ever to get charmeleon to lvl 17

and the 2.5xp its working but if you charmeleon lvl 16 and you need to train them in grass where pokemon 6-8 are that is hard

so please do someting about it in the real pokemon its not so hard i think but i have played 4 hours total and 3 hours playing and not is my charmeleon lvl 17

Greetings DarthTay

199980 PRO Username: DarthTay

nothing

Description and Message

hello i have someting to say the leveling from evevolve pokemon takes for ever i have memberschip but takes for ever to get charmeleon to lvl 17

and the 2.5xp its working but if you charmeleon lvl 16 and you need to train them in grass where pokemon 6-8 are that is hard

so please do someting about it in the real pokemon its not so hard i think but i have played 4 hours total and 3 hours playing and not is my charmeleon lvl 17

Greetings DarthTay

Hello. It's meant exactly the way it is now. PRO is a MMO - Things are not supposed to be achieved easily, unlike the handhend editions.

Fight trainers as they give more EXP - it's only a matter of time. People would lose their interest if things are done in a whole day.

Anyhow - enjoy your game!

199980 PRO Username: DarthTay

nothing

Description and Message

Greetings DarthTay

I will recommend you not evolve your pokemon for fast level up. Nothing can do with this, as per type pokemon have cons when levelup. As pikachu and squirtle so hard to train at the beginning in viridian forest, while your charmender so easy to do it. There always have pro and cons with your pokemon choice and trainning. Bearing in mind that PRO is MMO type not handheld game. Locked as denied.