Finally! 300 Evolved Pokemon!

Luigirocks

1. 1.

This has been my goal since coming back to play about a month ago. I started with only 24 hours logged into the game at that time, played my butt off, and finally did it!

Can I get a #feelsgoodman in the chat?

I've tried to find other Pokemon to evolve, but to no avail. I looked at headbutting guides, dig-spot guides, excavation guides, and I can't find anymore Pokemon to evolve. Is it possible to have more than 300? If so, let me know and if possible, compare dexes with me so I can find out which evos I don't have that you do!

Thanks for reading and good luck!

PS

Here's the picture!

dd326c6a68.png

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

Congrats ^^ I usually stick with the very limit of evos required for quests (214 atm xD), I prefer going for caught entries :)

just to check, you have phantump / bergmite / stunky evos? might be more than 300 total possible

200312 Congrats ^^ I usually stick with the very limit of evos required for quests (214 atm xD), I prefer going for caught entries :)

just to check, you have phantump / bergmite / stunky evos? might be more than 300 total possible

No, no, and no. LOL that happiness was short-lived.

I thought Phantump was Halloween even only?

And Idk where to get the 2 others.

I'm on blue server, can I still get those evolves without any events taking place yet?

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

200337 Sorry for double post

200314 Yes, it is possible to get more :)

Please share your knowledge old wise one. It would be greatly appreciated.

I counted 302 evos in blue server, I don't know which you are missing.

There's technically about 309 to my knowledge, but the 9 sitting in my PC aren't coded yet. :(

Those 9 are:

-Happiny doesn't evolve into Chansey when holding an Oval Stone and being leveled up during the day

-Porygon2 doesn't evolve into Porygon-Z when traded holding a Dubious Disc

-Mantyke doesn't evolve into Mantine when leveled up while the player has a Remoraid in their party

-Woobat doesn't evolve into Swoobat when leveled up with high friendship

-Burmy(female) doesn't evolve into Wormadam at level 20

-Burmy(male) doesn't evolve into Mothim at level 20

-Pancham doesn't evolve into Pangoro at level 32 while the player doesn't have a dark-type Pokemon in their party

-Combee(female) doesn't evolve into Vespiquen at level 21 (note: male Combee doesn't evolve)

-Inkay doesn't evolve at level 30

I also don't have the Chansey > Blissey evolve because I was waiting for Happiny to be fixed lol.

so 301 is the number I could hit I guess.

Now to find the 1 you speak of. I have all pokemon before 407, then all the black silhouettes start confusing me because I don't know any of those Pokemon lol

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png