Preventing chat spam suggestion

Kyubey64

1. 1.

I don't know how anything is programmed in the game, but I absolutely hate seeing someone spam the trade chat. Especially when there is no moderator of sorts to warn/mute them.

My suggestion to prevent people spamming chat like that is:

If it is possible to program/do, make it so that there is a cooldown on posting messages. A 5-10 second cooldown would work well enough I think.

This +1

I would also like to see certain keywords omit your message in certain chats.

If your message contains something censored, do not send to chat but keep the output viewable to sender.

• For example: Say potato was a curse word. Person says potato. Person sees he sent potato on his screen. Nobody else sees that person said something. He gets to rage whilst thinking he's still getting attention. I see trolls all too often bypass the censor asterisks directly after they see they were censored; potato ---> potat0

If your message contains wtb/wts in something other than trade, omit message and send a prompt with "Trade tab and forums is the platform for sales". All chat is a misnomer in that new people think it means just that--all.

However, I think the code reads the outputs rather than input so I don't know if this is possible/easy.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]