Revalue boss rewards for unlucky players

Zeloups

I just had an idea, not sure how good it can be, but it would revalue the boss rewards, especially for those who gives 1 'good' reward and many 'useless' ones.

I'll take Erika as an exemple : the reward that everyone want is larvestra in my opinion.

what about replacing the miracle seed for exemple by an artefact. If you reach 5 artefacts (just a random number, it already seems too much for me, but it's not a way to get easy cool rewards but just to congrats people who does boss oftenly and don't get what they want) you can trade your artefacts for a larvestra.

It's just the idea that matters, numbers or way to doing it aren't that important. i know how frustrating it can be to do all boss and only get some 20% dmg items .. moreover it wouldn't be easy rewards for everyone since there's still some chance you don't get the artefact. (still with erika, you can have feroseed if i remember right which is cool, or some tms)

hope it's clear enough :Grin:

Zeloups

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

And I actually catch the occasion to say that some bosses rewards are really in need of a complete rework since Hoenn release ^^

Many bosses are now pointless to do (see bruno/chuck) with the introduction in the wild of the "main" rewards they give.

In my opinion bosses should give "exclusive" tier 5 pokemon obtainable only by beating them (see rotom/pawniard/larvesta)

Yeah... I think bosses should at least give more usable things for common reward, such as some rare candies (even one would be good) cause a lot of them are pretty pointless and are not worthy of the time and effort you put to defeat them (Looking at you evolution stones and charcoal-like items).

200877 Yeah... I think bosses should at least give more usable things for common reward, such as some rare candies (even one would be good) cause a lot of them are pretty pointless and are not worthy of the time and effort you put to defeat them (Looking at you evolution stones and charcoal-like items).

The point isn't to have good rewards every time, i think rng on boss is important, it makes people really happy when they have a good reward, but since you can't sync your reward it's not that often that you're satisfied, even if you have the poke you wanted.

So, the idea was to give a little push to players who aren't lucky at all, and give an easier (not that easy if you have to get 5time the same thing to stay in the exemple i took) way to get a good reward.

In fact, it would be a way to reward the ''attendance'' of players (from google trad not sure it makes sense..).

200877 Yeah... I think bosses should at least give more usable things for common reward, such as some rare candies (even one would be good) cause a lot of them are pretty pointless and are not worthy of the time and effort you put to defeat them (Looking at you evolution stones and charcoal-like items).

The point isn't to have good rewards every time, i think rng on boss is important, it makes people really happy when they have a good reward, but since you can't sync your reward it's not that often that you're satisfied, even if you have the poke you wanted.

So, the idea was to give a little push to players who aren't lucky at all, and give an easier (not that easy if you have to get 5time the same thing to stay in the exemple i took) way to get a good reward.

In fact, it would be a way to reward the ''attendance'' of players (from google trad not sure it makes sense..).

The point really wasn't to have good rewards all the time, but USABLE rewards, since everyone can buy evolution stones and some items very cheap in the shops, so what i'm trying to say it is that the rewards really compensate for the effort of beating the boss. One rare candy would be more of use but they aren't that rare and wouldn't be harmful for the economy, they could even add more useful items that don't break the game by having some of them such as light clay. Heck, even a bunch of full restores would be more useful than evo stones.