Revalue boss rewards for unlucky players

Zeloups

205179 Idea rejected.

Nobody and i mean NOBODY should ever be guaranteed the best item from from a boss. Clearly people have never played MMOs before, and the grind to get something decent from battles and other things., This was what Arnie wanted to create, and me to continue with that concept.

try grinding this game yrself and then say it's easy to dictate while sitting and coding things.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tokens, no trading tokens for prizes, just simply another chance at a roll for rewards at a boss. That's it. Start small. Some of y'all are taking this idea way out of proportion like they aren't just gonna hand us rewards.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

205179 Idea rejected.

Nobody and i mean NOBODY should ever be guaranteed the best item from from a boss. Clearly people have never played MMOs before, and the grind to get something decent from battles and other things., This was what Arnie wanted to create, and me to continue with that concept.

Nobody is guaranteed anything but a dex entry for X (determined by staff) days. We still have to deal with correct ability, nature, and ivs. That's still less than 1% chance of getting a solid pokemon. Having a participation medal, well...encourages participation. Bosses are on a two week cooldown and most rewards they give have become obsolete. Only erika and pumpkin king give pvp tier unique pokemon. I might add these are sweepers which might help break the stale, stall-only, pvp setting currently in PRO.

Also take into consideration that most MMO's do not have a two week cooldown for a boss with drop-rates this low. PRO has a smaller population and instead of getting limited by one best in set for helmet, rings, boots etc, we all want varying teams (dozens of pokemon); this means there is far less circulating. It's not a "grind", it's a waiting game and all the community is asking for is some subtle participation rewards. The methods and degree of which are determined by you.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]