Scream Tv series.

Sdarkoix

Had my doubts about this before it even started filming, then they said they weren't using the Ghostface Mask for the series.. That was the final straw, I was not going to even give this a chance.

But, after seeing ratings, reviews and a friend saying it was quite good, I gave it a chance. It is actually really good (which I'm sad to say! lol), but I still miss the mask, and hope they introduce it in the future to honour Wes Craven!

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

How could there be issues with copyright? Wes Craven created this series as well as the films. I read up on it, apparently they wanted something new so they wouldn't bore the audience. The original mask was in all 4 movies, and they thought it went stale which could be debated but i gotta tell you, I'm loving the new mask and it's creepy!!

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

I thought it was pretty good. I didn't expect the outcome at all..

That finale was insane!! Not gonna spoil it for anyone but jeez! I can't wait for season 2 lol. I've grown to love the new mask,its so creepy.

Right? I did hate that they didn't have the old mask but I started to like it as the series went on. I wonder what season 2 has in store for us.