Admins, please the training.

Adrianmarpana

Hey this is just a suggestion, why dont you make the pokemons on victory road at least 5 lvls higher soo people can train and lvl up faster? Because you need to train to around lvl 80 with pokemons lvl 40 and some people just want to get things overwith and go to the next region and continue with the fun and not training 3-4 days all day to get those lvls... Once again, just a suggestion :) :thanks:

Why are you suggesting in general support?

Anyways for e4 you only need lvl 70 to 75 to breeze through and I didn't had any problems leveling my 6 pokemons to lvl 75 plus many non-ms members have already passed e4 without any complaints, lvling is easy you just aren't used to it.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

It doesn't take that long. You know, If you donate you can get membership. 50% exp boost. and 50% more money. Amougt other things

Yeah i know, but not everybody have money to donate :) i can't for example and i dont pay to win soo...

It doesn't make it pay to win. I am just pointing out that the game is easy either way. Membership just helps and it helps the game. Anyway, what Jinga said is right. Work for it. Like everyone else.