Please fix the uncoded moves and ability before developing new region

Alexltw

They're currently working their best to revamp PvP, and I think we can expect a lot to come in the near future,

Although those who script the moves for PvP are completely different to the first stage of creating new areas,

So theres no need to worry, all will come in good time my friend. :Grin:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

Guess you don't know how the back-end works in here.

From your title, you can see 2 sides:

1. The Dev Team, which has to deal with stability, optimizing, coding in abilities, moves, movepools etc.

2. The Content Team, which deals with creation of content, namely: regions, maps, stories etc.

And, the point of my text is: they run independent of each other in matters of creation. So you can expect the game to be turned back into Gold and Silver graphics without the Content Team knowing, or a brand new region to be added, without the Dev Team knowing.

nsyIQuy.gif

Guess you don't know how the back-end works in here.

From your title, you can see 2 sides:

1. The Dev Team, which has to deal with stability, optimizing, coding in abilities, moves, movepools etc.

2. The Content Team, which deals with creation of content, namely: regions, maps, stories etc.

And, the point of my text is: they run independent of each other in matters of creation. So you can expect the game to be turned back into Gold and Silver graphics without the Content Team knowing, or a brand new region to be added, without the Dev Team knowing.

Subject: Please fix the uncoded moves and ability before developing new region

So it's the Dev Team who we should be directing our hate and anger towards, then? ;)

just kidding