stuck at poke center teleport quest

Bigday

1. 1.

PRO Username: bidday

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

read a guide on the forum.

Description and Message

i'm stuck at the quest.

When i was going through Hoenn the first time i went into the powerhouse, beat up the magma stuff etc.

After that i beat Wattson at his gym. I continued my quest. When i tried to get a magnetite for beating deoxys i couldn't enter the powerhouse cause it said i had no business there at the moment..

I finished the elite 4 and I went back into the powerhouse. Watson was there with the magma and aqua leader. Everybody left leaving a Mantric behind. I went through the house. There is only a npc from who i can learn volt switch. No Watson there. When i touch the big thing in the middle it gives me a shock or something like that.

I went to the poke center and the guard still says i need to speak with the site manager in Wattson.

So I went to the gym and talked to Wattson but he says i beat him already and nothing else

Now what?

Hi,

on what the process of completing the Hoenn Teleporter quest should look like. If I'm reading what you've said correctly, though, it sounds like you haven't been able to encounter any Magma/Aqua grunts once you beat the Magma/Aqua leaders at the entrance and entered the New Mauville location?

I think i did it in the wrong order.

When i returned to the house. Watson was there with the leaders. I didn' t have to battle them. They just disappeared. The powerhouse is empty. Only the npc who teaches volt switch is there.

• 3 weeks later...
228843 and another week has past....

Hi bigday, thanks for your patience so far. We're currently looking into the scripting of the Hoenn Teleporter quest and hope to have the issue resolved soon. In the meantime as you wait, perhaps you can find some other quests to try to complete. I truly apologize for the inconvenience!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.