My little project

Guest Raikoh

1. 1.

Guest Raikoh

-Question-

<i></i>

i just found your game and it is fantastic in every way and i was wondering if i could first do a mini series on youtube (like pokemon episode) if yes it would be great and my second question is could i host a private server ? if not could you tell me the requirement for that thank you.

1. You are allowed to record game videos and post it on youtube.

2. No, private servers arent possible and will never be.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

-Question-

<i></i>

i just found your game and it is fantastic in every way and i was wondering if i could first do a mini series on youtube (like pokemon episode) if yes it would be great and my second question is could i host a private server ? if not could you tell me the requirement for that thank you.

-Question-

<i></i>

This is the section you shoul look to post for a PRO serie https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=126

As I already told you in the Player Introduction and Partings section, there is no way to host aprivate server. Cheers.

From 2015: I'm still here