Extremely Slow Players (2)

Z2411056

Timer stalling is against the rules but you need better proof than just a screenshot for this to be reported. Also if you want to report it go to the Report section as the PvP section is not the right place.

Brad.gif

30 seconds aren't that much for each move tbh, what do you mean exactly by "more than 30 secs"? full timer?

Also thunder wave is allowed, there's a sleep clause though, max 1 pokemon with sleep status inflicted ^^

i don't know why the pvp system give players so much time to make a decision

and ban a player just because he/she uses the full time to make a decision

i think they should just change the move decision time to about 15~20 seconds max instead of banning player

for using the full time

they dont ban people for 30 secs timer or even full timers.

they ban them if it is clear that they stall for a dc.

if you have to think 6 turns ahead, then there is a high chance that you will need a full timer, so no problem there.

203829 i don't know why the pvp system give players so much time to make a decision

and ban a player just because he/she uses the full time to make a decision

i think they should just change the move decision time to about 15~20 seconds max instead of banning player

for using the full time

I strongly disagree.

I sometimes really need some time since I am struggling about what to do when something really unexpected occurs during the battle. Usually, I need 5/10 seconds for each move, and sometimes, it happens that I know nothing about the pokemon I am facing. The timer enables me to check his weaknesses on bulba.

The timer is good as it is now. Be patient, take a video if the guy is going on abuse, and i am sure he will receive at least a warning if its not a temporary ban.

4FVP