Email not sent

73legnand

PRO Username: 73legnAnD

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Tried making an account and the email just never showed up, so I tried two more times (thought the first one didn't work) and they were still not working

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Checked different folders, tried making multiple accounts

Description and Message

PRO Username: 73legnAnD

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

Tried making an account and the email just never showed up, so I tried two more times (thought the first one didn't work) and they were still not working

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Checked different folders, tried making multiple accounts

Description and Message

I was going through trying to make my account on my main email but it didn't send the email. So I tried again thinking it said my username was taken but it still didn't send me a new email so I think I tried again(which I am sorry that was my bad). I tried checking all of my different folders(Spam, Trash, etc.) and nothing was there any of the times I tried it. Is there something that can be done? I went and made this account with my other email because I want it to use my main email and I would like to use my regular username.

203716 this is a very common issue, the PRO team suggests using Gmail or Outlook/hotmail with the .com domain as it seems to work.

for exmaple: [email protected]

Like Aussie said, this can happen to a lot of people, either try making a new email adress (outlook or gmail preferred) Or using an Old different one. Good luck. :Grin:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

That's unfortunately exactly what I had to do, but in the end my username that I always use has been taken. I don't mind using my gmail if I have to but I would like to at least get my username back. XD

203765 That's unfortunately exactly what I had to do, but in the end my username that I always use has been taken. I don't mind using my gmail if I have to but I would like to at least get my username back. XD

They cant delete someones account simply because you want your username back, unlucky that this happened, good luck on your adventure. :Smile:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

203765 That's unfortunately exactly what I had to do, but in the end my username that I always use has been taken. I don't mind using my gmail if I have to but I would like to at least get my username back. XD

They cant delete someones account simply because you want your username back, unlucky that this happened, good luck on your adventure. :Smile:

Even if that username is still connected to my other email and i give them the go ahead? Just checking. XD

Even if that username is still connected to my other email and i give them the go ahead? Just checking. XD

Hi, the registration is auto, not by manual. Additionally, we not offer to deleted account and email of user. However, if it not active for around half year, it will be deleted by admin. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi, the registration is auto, not by manual. Additionally, we not offer to deleted account and email of user. However, if it not active for around half year, it will be deleted by admin. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Accounts that haven't been confirmed by users will be deleted after 7 days, IIRC.

You might be able to choose your original name after those 7 days have passed.

Good luck.