Red VS Blue Servers

Guest WasMeatman

Guest WasMeatman

What is the difference between the Red and Blue servers? Is it just two servers that are exactly the same or is it like Red Server has the Pokémon from Pokémon Red and Blue server has Pokémon from Blue?

I joined Blue because as a new player to the game, the server was almost brand new at that time, as well. Not only was I able to not be behind over a year in terms of progress within the server like I would have been in Red, but I was able to afford items and pokemon at a reasonable price a newcomer such as myself needed. Since then, as more players and money have entered the economy alongside all the items and pokemon, the values have significantly heightened.

A prime example is the membership medallion. Beginning on Blue, it had been around 100k. Today, it peaks at 4x that as more players can afford that and even the supply has lowered. This is not to say that new items within the shop have not affected the price, but you would think the price would die down alongside the hype - which it has not. Coincidence? Possibly.

I recommend you do join Blue, nonetheless a bit biased.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

There is no difference between the 2 servers, except the amount of players in it. Red server was the first one, so there are more people there.

That's what i want to say but looks like somebody did already

204416 I joined Blue because as a new player to the game, the server was almost brand new at that time, as well. Not only was I able to not be behind over a year in terms of progress within the server like I would have been in Red, but I was able to afford items and pokemon at a reasonable price a newcomer such as myself needed. Since then, as more players and money have entered the economy alongside all the items and pokemon, the values have significantly heightened.

A prime example is the membership medallion. Beginning on Blue, it had been around 100k. Today, it peaks at 4x that as more players can afford that and even the supply has lowered. This is not to say that new items within the shop have not affected the price, but you would think the price would die down alongside the hype - which it has not. Coincidence? Possibly.

I recommend you do join Blue, nonetheless a bit biased.

Well i use already blue but still too many players

I agree. Sometimes the queue is so long that you even get kicked off of it due to some arbitrary timer (which you can't see, of course). I've seen queue numbers exceed 900 (on the red server; on the blue server i've seen a maximum of around 600).