Cant find the secret potion

Locomist

PRO Username: Locomist

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just played the game

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Recontect

Description and Message

I cant find the secret potion pokemon in St. Anne , it s not where it was supposed to be. Did everything I had to do in the ship , only thing that remains is find it and speak with the captain. But its not there, or anywhere in this room and path.

When you talk to the pharmacist on the second floor, what does he say? If everything has been done correctly, he should have taken your Pecha Berry and mention something about the Blissey making a delivery with the potion. If that's the case and you still can't find Blissey at the ballroom, it sounds like your game may have a scripting error.

The pharmacist is Jenson, yes. If he isn't taking the berry from you, you need to go back to Dr. Neumann in the kitchen and make sure to select the second dialogue option when you speak to him (something like "How can I help?"). Be sure to choose all help-related dialogue when talking to him. If you don't have a Pecha Berry already, you can pick one up in one of the kitchen trash cans. Afterwards Jenson will take the berry from you and Blissey should appear at the ballroom.

for a visual reference of the steps.