BUG: stuck at map loading screen

Beezy1509

PRO Username: beezy1509

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Downloaded the latest update, played fine for a day. Next day I try to play and map won't load after logging in.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Looked in forums, can't find an answer that works. Tried the disconnect from internet, load the game and then connect to internet when loading screen is reached and still not working. Allowed as administrator and tried running but still nothing. Game is allowed on firewalls and cache has been cleared too.

Description and Message

On which server issue happened: RED

Downloaded the latest update, played fine for a day. Next day I try to play and map won't load after logging in.

Looked in forums, can't find an answer that works. Tried the disconnect from internet, load the game and then connect to internet when loading screen is reached and still not working. Allowed as administrator and tried running but still nothing. Game is allowed on firewalls and cache has been cleared too.

Description and Message

On which server issue happened: BLUE

Description and Message

Can't look at some of the view topic threads as I'm not authorised for some reason, so if anyone knows a way of getting around this problem, I would love to know.

thanks [:

Greetings,

Loading Map issues are only a matter of time. It shouldn't reoccur once you've loaded completely.

Therefore, wait patiently and grant the time needed, the game will run fluently afterwards.

These issues can be caused by many users being online at the same time, the server seems to be overstrained due to a load of loading maps for each server.

As stated above, waiting will fix that issue.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nexsonhiew99

I've tried loading almost 2 hours straight but still stuck a login loading map screen, I've waited long enough but it still does'nt solve, being patient here is not an option