Beginner question.

Masiah

I've played Pokemon pretty much all my life, but I've noticed a vast amount of differences between this game and the base games in terms of leveling,story,ect. I was wondering should I worry about catching quality Pokemon(i.e nature, and iv's) right off the bat? Or should I not worry until I get through the story/endgame when I have money,and different farming spots. Also if anyone could give me some basic beginner tips that'd be great! :Smile:

I would say just get through the game first then try to catch afterwards when you have syncro pokes to get the correct nature for what you want. Also, it would take quite a bit of time to EV train something when you don't have much of the game unlocked. Best of luck to you!

204697 I've played Pokemon pretty much all my life, but I've noticed a vast amount of differences between this game and the base games in terms of leveling,story,ect. I was wondering should I worry about catching quality Pokemon(i.e nature, and iv's) right off the bat? Or should I not worry until I get through the story/endgame when I have money,and different farming spots. Also if anyone could give me some basic beginner tips that'd be great! :Smile:

204702 I would say just get through the game first then try to catch afterwards when you have syncro pokes to get the correct nature for what you want. Also, it would take quite a bit of time to EV train something when you don't have much of the game unlocked. Best of luck to you!

From my advice, you should finish story before caring to hunt pokemon, because the limit access when you not finish story will be the trouble. Hope it can help you.