Can't login.

Emptypillow

1. 1.

PRO Username: EmptyPillo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i got stuck in a map.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried to run it as admin. and restarted the client many times.

Description and Message

Hello, so I got stuck in a map saturday and couldnt login then, I thought maybe because the servers were down or something. I have been away the whole weekend and just came back. I started PRO and tried to login. It said 'connecting to server etc etc' then it said 'logging in' and then it just stopped. I hope I get help soon and will be able to play :)

Regards,

EmptyPillow

204914 PRO Username: EmptyPillo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i got stuck in a map.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried to run it as admin. and restarted the client many times.

Description and Message

Hello, so I got stuck in a map saturday and couldnt login then, I thought maybe because the servers were down or something. I have been away the whole weekend and just came back. I started PRO and tried to login. It said 'connecting to server etc etc' then it said 'logging in' and then it just stopped. I hope I get help soon and will be able to play :)

Regards,

EmptyPillow

What do you mean by "and then it just stopped?"

You could be in a ghost queue, this means that you are in the queue and connecting to the server but you cant see where you are in the queue. Restarting the client a few times usually fixes this issue.

If this isn't the problem maybe you can check here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

204929 And I'm re-downloading the client now, if it works after that ill close this topic, if not ill keep on searchin'.

You hit a latent, invisible queue called 'Ghost queue'. Anyhow, you will login eventually, you just need to wait.

Unlike the normal queue you can't see any player count, but that's it, it's still a queue after all.

Remain patient, you'll be able to enter the game after a while.

Enjoy your game, best regards.