Price check on the pokes please :D

Please note i am not selling any of the pokes yet, i am currently spending a few more days hunting shroomishes and if i find a better one i will auction the ones listed below :D!

Shroomish 1 UPDATE I DID NOT FIND A BETTER SHROOMISH SO I WILL NOT BE SELLING THE ONES BELOW SORRY!

T5pD0ud.png

Shroomish 2

7O0k7Bq.png

Tailow 1

P0rzgW8.png

Tailow 2

ITHdsFK.png

Tailow 3

GjOqjcw.png

Gyrados

gejU7Rr.png

Pineco

DWobFj2.png

Dragonair

81Vl649.png

and thank you to anyone who does price these for me :)

The Dragonair is worth more than 20k for sure. Dragonairs with bad stats/natures can go for 20k. Had your Dragonair been Adamant instead of Lonely I would have priced it at an easy 100k+ (I've seen Adamant Dragonairs with similar stats sell for up to 250k before). Seeing as it's Lonely, which isn't as good but still raises Attack, I would start it at 75k and see what offers you get afterwards.

Sorry I can't give you exact prices on the others - I've been away from Trade Chat for a while so I'm not super familiar with Hoenn Pokemon prices. :Crazy: But I saw a Jolly Technician Breloom with lower speed than yours go for 700k+ earlier, so... there's a price range for you to consider once you've finished EV training and leveling the first Shroomish.