Game crashing ALL THE TIME

Flameingmass

PRO Username: Flameingma

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i played for about 30 minutes until the problem started, just been farm EXP and stuff in Route 1 then when i went to fight it crashed so i tried to re open and it did, but then everytime i try to battle it just instantly crashes like the first line of text goes about halfway then the game crashes

Windows 8.1

8 Gb of ram

GeForce GTX 50 Ti

AMD A4-5300 (3.4 GHz)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I've looked around for solutions but all i find is Windows 10 and i have windows 8.1. So i just tried some simple solutions that fix other games such as checking if my OpenCL is running, Check for Driver updates which there were so i did that but the problem was still there, restart computer, Re download the game, and thats about it

Description and Message

205944 PRO Username: Flameingma

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i played for about 30 minutes until the problem started, just been farm EXP and stuff in Route 1 then when i went to fight it crashed so i tried to re open and it did, but then everytime i try to battle it just instantly crashes like the first line of text goes about halfway then the game crashes

Windows 8.1

8 Gb of ram

GeForce GTX 50 Ti

AMD A4-5300 (3.4 GHz)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I've looked around for solutions but all i find is Windows 10 and i have windows 8.1. So i just tried some simple solutions that fix other games such as checking if my OpenCL is running, Check for Driver updates which there were so i did that but the problem was still there, restart computer, Re download the game, and thats about it

Description and Message

how come i can never play games that look fun....