A House in PRO

Musicstar

The idea sounds cool but as there is 1800 players on each server i don't see where could we put this amount of house in the world.

But it could be possible if you talk about Guild House, instead of players house, since there is way less guilds than players obviously.

However i don't see much interest in it even it gives a mmo'ish aspect in the world we travel in, maybe more ideas with guild house could make this idea become nice but for now i don't think this would be a priority for staff.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

Actually in the new Valley of Steel houses, there is a strange incident where you go into one of the houses and the NPC inside decides to run away from the house / give it to you because it's haunted, if I recall correctly. It doesn't seem like you can do much with the house afterwards, but that sort of counts as something, I guess? :Grin:

i love this idea if im correct dia/pearl had a underground system where u could have/make ur own house and farm items.. in my opinion this idea would make PRO way more fun after completing hoenn ect, and making friends with a system like this is just way more easier ^^

209650 The idea sounds cool but as there is 1800 players on each server i don't see where could we put this amount of house in the world.

But it could be possible if you talk about Guild House, instead of players house, since there is way less guilds than players obviously.

However i don't see much interest in it even it gives a mmo'ish aspect in the world we travel in, maybe more ideas with guild house could make this idea become nice but for now i don't think this would be a priority for staff.

209667 Actually in the new Valley of Steel houses, there is a strange incident where you go into one of the houses and the NPC inside decides to run away from the house / give it to you because it's haunted, if I recall correctly. It doesn't seem like you can do much with the house afterwards, but that sort of counts as something, I guess? :Grin:

209672 i love this idea if im correct dia/pearl had a underground system where u could have/make ur own house and farm items.. in my opinion this idea would make PRO way more fun after completing hoenn ect, and making friends with a system like this is just way more easier ^^

Thanks for all the advice and info, Guild house seems fun too!, maybe sometime the admins will upgrade the servers so these ideas will be accepted :y: